500 Error

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by steinmedien
500 Error was created by steinmedien
Hello,

after I've installed myPortfolio and filled in a project, I'll get an error-message in the frontend:

500 - Error retreiving images under default project in featured category: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `state` = 1' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_myportfolio_img` WHERE `pid` = AND `state` = 1

Maybe you can help me.

Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #3 by Portfolio5847
Replied by Portfolio5847 on topic 500 Error
Have you done the following
1. Set a category as default
2. set project under category as default project
3. set one image uploaded under project as default

If you have done the following and still get the error, then what version of joomla are you using and could you provide temporary admin access so i can take a look.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Portfolio5847.

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by steinmedien
Replied by steinmedien on topic 500 Error
Ah, I forget the "feature"-button on a project. Now it runs, but there are new error-messages in the frontend and in the backend:

Frontend: Notice:
Undefined variable: id in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/components/com_myportfolio/views/reel/view.html.php on line 65

Backend, Categorie-Site:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/categories/tmpl/default.php on line 107
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/categories/tmpl/default.php on line 108

Backend, Project-Site:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/projects/tmpl/default.php on line 122
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/projects/tmpl/default.php on line 123

Backend, Image-Site:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/images/tmpl/default.php on line 113
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/images/tmpl/default.php on line 114

My Site is allready live, so I don't want to give you admin-acces. But you can see the protfolio here: www.steinmedien.de/referenzen

I'm using Joomla 2.5.8

More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by Portfolio5847
Looking at your site one sec

More
6 years 10 months ago #6 by Portfolio5847
The session wasnt created right, clear the categories and projects. With images. if you cannot do it from the backend of joomla, uninstall the extension and re-install. It would be nice if i had a look at your the code on your server.

Because no one has complained about this type of issue before. What host, Apache version and php version are you using???

More
6 years 10 months ago #7 by steinmedien
Replied by steinmedien on topic 500 Error
PHP-Version: 5.2.17-0.dotdeb.0
I don't know, what Apache version is running on the server. What do you exactly mean by "host"?

I installed myPortfolio new, but after creating a new category the same error appears:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/categories/tmpl/default.php on line 107
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/web973/html/joomla16/administrator/components/com_myportfolio/views/categories/tmpl/default.php on line 108

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds
Go to top